Главный инженер программист (С#) на проект On Demand Migration
Senior Software Dev Engineer (C#)
Заработная плата от 195 000 рублей (до вычета НДФЛ)
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions used for local, networked and internet-related programs, Quest is the place to be.
We are looking for Senior Software Dev Engineer (C#) to join us in St. Petersburg for the design and development activities associated with software using a range of applicable technologies (e.g., programming languages, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, other tools) for products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. Analyze requirements and develops innovative, useful software. Modifies existing software products to add new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability. Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to development and testing. Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. Assist training with production of formal training material for sales/marketing.
- Leads or participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: SCRUM).
- Leads the testing and fixing of new or enhanced products.
- Assists with the development and review of end user and technical end user documentation.
- Drives idea generation for new software products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules, timelines and development status.
- Makes changes to system software to correct errors in the original implementation and creates extensions to existing programs to add new features or performance improvements.
- Designs and develops major functional or performance enhancements for existing products, or produces new software products or tools.
- Reviews requirements, specifications and designs to assure product quality; develops and implements plans and tests for product quality or performance assurance.
- Guides completion of major projects or customer engagements.
- Allocates work and mentors others.
- Contributes to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software.
- Provides the review, analysis and closed-loop corrective action for issues contributing to software defects and business process problems.
- Designs and implements software lifecycle and quality assurance methods for projects and products.
- Presents accurate project status to senior leadership, at both a summary and detailed level.
- Expert level understanding of programming languages, influencing choice of patterns.
- Understands new technologies/processes and production uses, implements them within teams.
Skills & requirements
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong knowledge of C# or C++, Windows.
- Able to code/debug and guide others to code/debug flexible, scalable and complex programs.
- Experience with multiple programming languages and tools. Able to achieve mastery of new tools, languages and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience.
- Familiarity with several Software Lifecycle and Quality Assurance methodologies. Able to define and document how a specific Software Lifecycle and Quality Assurance method will be used for specific projects.
- Able to participate and add value in all phases of software development: feasibility, design, implementation, integration, test and delivery.
- Spoken English.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Friendly professional and passionate team.
- Stable and official salary.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, 36 days paid annual leave.
- Health and travel insurance.
- Comfortable office with equipped Gym room, shower, fun areas and dining room, fruits and cookies.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- International language courses.
- Regular corporate events.