Главный инженер программист C++/C# на проект Recovery Manager for Active Directory
Senior Software Dev Engineer (C++/C#)
Заработная плата от 195 000 рублей (до вычета НДФЛ)
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions used for local, networked and internet-related programs, Quest is the place to be.
Currently we are looking for a C++/C# Senior Software Engineer to work together with our talented team on the Recovery Manager for Active Directory project.
- Work in the team that uses the Agile methodology.
- Implement new functionality, refactor and modify the existing code, write unit and acceptance tests.
- Analyze and refactor the product architecture, introduce new modern software development methodologies.
- Communicate and collaborate with external (American) team to troubleshoot the customer issues.
- Analyze, develop and create configurations for the product automated acceptance testing using Amazon Web Services. Use Amazon Web Services for automated testing, troubleshooting, debugging and exploratory testing.
- Develop features in parallel with the Git source control system.
- Implement the product quality and team performance improvement strategy.
- Implement and manage continuous integration and automated acceptance test infrastructure.
- 5+ years of distributed applications development.
- Strong experience in С++ (COM, ATL), C# - 3+ years experience.
- Understanding of software architecture patterns and practice.
- Understanding of data structures, algorithms, algorithm computational complexity.
- Practical experience in applying contemporary test automation methods for distributed applications.
- Understanding of network and transport level protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP.)
- Experience working with relative and object oriented databases.
- Ability to read technical documentation in English.
- Microsoft Active Directory administration experience.
- Strong experience in writing automated acceptance tests using Fitnesse (Cucumber, SpecFlow).
- Experience working with IaaS and PaaS systems (Amazon Web Services, Windows Azure, Google App Engine).
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell.
- Understanding the git source control system, GitHub.
- Practical experience with vertical and horizontal scalability principles application.
- Github profile link with source code samples.
- Linux experience, including the creation of administration scripts.
- Spoken English.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Friendly professional and passionate team.
- Stable and official salary.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, 36 days paid annual leave.
- Health and travel insurance.
- Comfortable office with equipped Gym room, shower, fun areas and dining room, fruits and cookies.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- International language courses.
- Regular corporate events.