Инженер технической поддержки
International Product Support Engineer
Заработная плата от 82 000 рублей (до вычета НДФЛ)
You will be responsible for low-level support (in between the Technical support and Development teams) of Quest released products through end of service life (EOSL). This position also involves the timely analysis of potential product defects identified either through formal escalations from regional Technical Support teams or from hands-on experience. You will work cross-functionally with other engineering teams and selected technology partners to carry out action plans to close defects and/or information gaps. In addition, you will engage external customers directly during issue analysis or to present findings and work with quality, services, customer support and sustaining personnel in determining cause of failures, monitor failure trends.
- Communicates with regional Technical Support teams, Engineering teams, technology partners, and/or customers regarding product issues and resolution of those issues.
- Utilizes root cause analysis to drive technical issue resolution.
- Documents resolution strategies and results accurately within issue tracking tools.
- Assists sustaining engineering, quality and support personnel in determining cause of failures, and monitors for failure trends.
- Drives results through the appropriate teams to prevent future occurrences.
- Escalates engineering issues to appropriate development teams and/or technology partners in a timely manner.
- Identifies and supports all opportunities to improve organizational execution, processes, and effectiveness.
Skills & requirements
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of basic principles of computer systems.
- Very basic knowledge of at least one programming language/script/shell.
- Basic knowledge of Windows.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, applications, processes.
- Basic knowledge of authentication and authorization mechanisms and processes.
- Basic knowledge of file-sharing and permissions mechanisms.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Exchange.
- 2 years of experience in software product support.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Friendly professional and passionate team.
- Stable and official salary.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, 36 days paid annual leave.
- Health and travel insurance.
- Comfortable office with equipped Gym room, shower, fun areas and dining room, fruits and cookies.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- International language courses.
- Regular corporate events.