Старший разработчик ПО (С#) на проект On Demand
Software Developer Staff Engineer (C#)
Заработная плата от 129 000 рублей (на руки)
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions used for local, networked and internet-related programs, Quest is the place to be. Currently we are looking for Software Dev Staff Engineer C# to join us in St. Petersburg to work together with our talented team on the On Demand product.
- Work as a member of the team actively using agile development process.
- Analyze and improve the existing source code and architecture.
- Implement new functionality using all modern software development practices.
- Refactor and fix the existing code base.
- Implement and deploy environments for automated product testing.
- Communicate with other (English speaking) teams including developers and support.
- Implement and support unit/integration/acceptance tests for any new or updated source code.
- 3+ years of commercial product development.
- Knowledge and active using of C#. Ability and desire for learning other languages, approaches and practices.
- OS Windows internals knowledge.
- Knowledge of the existing practices for code/product testing/testing automation. The experience of using the practices.
- The ability to easily dive into unknown code (including non-primary source code languages).
- PowerShell knowledge.
- Experience in automated testing tools like Fitnesse, SpecFlow.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange at the level enough for administration, API using.
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS systems like Azure, AWS.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Friendly professional and passionate team.
- Stable and official salary.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, 36 days paid annual leave.
- Health and travel insurance.
- Comfortable office with equipped Gym room, shower, fun areas and dining room, fruits and cookies.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- International language courses.
- Regular corporate events.