Старший инженер программист (С#) на проект InTrust
Software Developer Staff Engineer (C#)
Заработная плата от 154 000 рублей (до вычета НДФЛ)
If you are eager to work with new technologies to design and develop software solutions used for local, networked and internet-related programs, Quest is the place to be.
Currently we are looking for Software Dev Staff Engineer C# to join us in St. Petersburg to work together with our talented team on the InTrust product.
InTrust is the unique product, where you can monitor all user workstation and administrator activity from logons to logoffs and everything in between. Slash storage costs exceeding 20:1 data compression, store years of event logs from Windows, UNIX/Linux servers, databases, applications and network devices. The real-time alerting enables you to immediately respond to threats with automated responses to suspicious activity.
- Work as a member of the team actively using agile development process.
- Analyze and improve the existing source code and architecture.
- Implement new functionality using all modern software development practices.
- Refactor and fix the existing code base.
- Implement and deploy environments for automated product testing.
- Implement and support unit/integration/acceptance tests for any new or updated source code.
- Communicate with other (English speaking) teams including developers and support.
We need help to strengthen R&D Team in the areas of product integration abilities, so the various activities on new product interfaces development as well as test coverage will be facilitated.
- 3+ years of commercial product development.
- Knowledge and active using of C#.
- Ability and desire for learning other languages, approaches and practices.
- Knowledge and programming experience of Windows applications.
- Strong WPF/XAML knowledge MVVM, MVP.
- Knowledge and experience of the best practices for code/product testing/testing automation.
- The ability to work in a high degree of autonomy still being able to provide enough transparence and be ready to explain the certain technical decisions.
- Experience in automated testing tools like Fitnesse, SpecFlow.
- Basics of Windows administration.
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS systems like Azure, AWS.
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion.
- Friendly professional and passionate team.
- Stable and official salary.
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, 36 days paid annual leave.
- Health and travel insurance.
- Comfortable office with equipped Gym room, shower, fun areas and dining room, fruits and cookies.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- International language courses.
- Regular corporate events.